Frequently Asked Questions
Here is the answers to your Frequently Asked Questions
• What time can I arrive?
We welcome you between 4:30pm and 6:30pm.
• At what time should we leave the lodge on the departure date?
We ask you to leave your lodge at 11 am.
• What is the itinerary to AquaLodge?
Go to Ermeton-sur-Biert. At the church, take “rue Germensau” – direction “Biesmerée”, situated on the opposite side of the church. Pass a small bridge and turn left. The alley turns to the right. Before this one goes up, turn left: here you are: now time to relax!
• Is the planning always up to date ?
Yes, our planning is instantly updated after each booking.
• Is there a down payment?
To book a lodge, we ask your credit card. We will debit the total amount of the booking before your arrival.
• How can I offer a gift voucher?
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the amount of the gift voucher and the name of the person to whom you would like to offer gift voucher. We will send you this voucher by mail or post, at your convenience.
• Are pets and children under 18 allowed in the lodges?
Children (under 18 years old) and pets are unfortunately not allowed for safety reasons; our Lodges being located above the water.
• How is bedding?
All lodges have double beds measuring 180 x 200 cm (23 cm thick). They are all equipped with pillows and duvets.
• Are the sheets provided?
We prepare each lodge with sheets and bath linen so that you can spend a comfortable stay among us.
• Can I bring candles or other incandescent products?
• How are lodges equipped regarding comfort?
Lodges are heated by a wood-burning stove & an electric heater, have a (normal) toilet and a shower or bath. Lodges are equipped with power sockets, a WIFI and a television.
• Can we bring our own food in the lodge?
No, but we propose you to book a local produce tray that we deliver in your lodge. Please inform us 48 hours in advance via email or phone.
• At what time is breakfast served?
We bring you breakfast in your lodge via the hatch by the entrance door.
• I would like to book a breakfast “Reine Libellule” (or another service), how do I book it?
If you didn’t book it at the booking, please contact us by mail email@example.com or by phone (0492/06.96.06).
• Can I come with my baby?
Yes, a bed for him/her will be waiting in your lodge if you wish. Please let us know in advance.
• Are there any promotions?
Yes, our promotions are visible on our website when booking.
• What are the AquaLodge's cancellation policy?
Hereby conditions and cancellation policy. The applied amounts en percentages are to be paid by the guest. Main conditions and policy in case of cancellation: between 7 and 0 day(s) before arrival: 100%; between 21 and 8 Days before arrival: 50 %; more than 3 weeks before arrival: 0%